Vanguard VEO 2 BH-45 Ball Head Product Info
The VEO 2 BH-45 Ball Head is mainly designed for compact travel tripods and monopods. It’s a compact Aluminium Ball Head that delivers great performance. Whether you are trying to get great portrait or landscape shots, this solid ball-head delivers an incredibly solid grip. Weighing in at just 240 gr / 0.53 lbs, it performs with up to a 4 kg / 8.8 lbs work load; which is perfect for mirrorless camera equipment.
The VEO 2 BH-45 comes with an ergonomic locking knob that makes it easy to grip when locking or releasing the movement. The ball head uses a standard ¼” thread to attach to all standard travel tripods with removable heads, or monopods. The Quick Release plate is Arca compatible and fitted a ¼” D-ring screw. A built-in spirit level helps with levelling the overall kit.
- Compact Aluminum ball head supporting up to 4 kg / 8.8 lbs .
- 1st rate Aluminum alloy material for lightweight, robust and long-lasting sessions of work or play.
- Arca compatible Quick Release Plate with ¼ inch D-ring screw
- Safety pin to avoid your gear falling and being destroyed
- Spirit level
|Warranty ||2 Years |
|Weight (oz) ||8.46 |
|Height ||83 mm ( 3 1/4'' ) |
|Bubble Level on Head ||1 |
|Color ||Grey |
|Quick Shoe ||QS-60S |
|Swivel 360° ||Yes |
|Loading Capacity(lbs) ||8.8 |
- Vanguard VEO 2 BH-45 Ball Head